ARMA Instruments is an exhibitor at CES2021. We are premiering the ARMA G1 Secure Communicator, a futuristic Top Secret security level mobile device.
Smartphones and other communications platforms have become black-box technology due to their ever-increasing complexity and they absolutely lack the resilience against the attacks of advanced adversaries. The risk of losing critical information that might change the outcome of a business deal or even contribute to the loss of an entire election is not mitigated by any of the current secure communications solutions.
ARMA Instruments developed the total opposite of a smartphone, with a very high focus on transparency, and absolute security and control for over the air transmission of your intellectual legacy. The ARMA G1 Secure Communicator is a high-tech, 2-way pager, for mobile communications over (unsafe) public cellular networks, anywhere in the world.
Value proposition for the ARMA G1
• Developed for TOP SECRET level security ARMA G1 is the only commercially available mobile device that protects critical communications against advanced adversaries.
• No infrastructure The ARMA G1 communications system relies on the Tor network, which is public infrastructure. Therefore, the purchase and maintenance of infrastructure are not needed.
• Seamless integration Setting up a closed secure communications network based on the ARMA G1 requires no significant actions. Users activate the device and are able to add their contacts through our rendezvous protocol. ARMA can provide its clients with additional custom services.
Competitive Situation Competitors are either technically incapable to compete, or they have different political agendas that conflict with secure communications. Apart from a technical approach, trust, transparency, and neutrality are key to our business. None of the below mentioned key features are offered by any competitor solution or in any comparable form.
• Minimal attack surface Our device is dedicated to the most rudimentary form of mobile communication, which is text messaging. The ARMA G1 Secure Communicator, therefore, has the smallest possible attack surface. Less sensors, hardware and no further software applications means better security.
• Dynamic Identity Our patented Dynamic Identity technology is the only solution that can continuously change the unique identity of a mobile device, both on a device as well as on a network level. It has two US patents granted under US patent number 10,827,347 and 10,567,951
• Serverless infrastructure Through embedded Tor functionality, the ARMA G1's data traffic does not rely on traditional server infrastructure. This prevents us or others from monitoring customer data or data routing. Data that is not collected cannot be compromised or attacked.
• Control System for Transparency ARMA's governance system provides confidence and assurance that all components in the ARMA G1 do not contain any side channels exploitable by a known or unknown third party. Additionally, our security certifications will be based on a multi-party trust model with dependencies on the whole production cycle, comparable to international observers safeguarding democratic elections. The governance process and findings are always available to a single user.
The global news network AVING News has dispatched reporters to CES for 15 consecutive years since 2006, reporting the most number of news globally. After exhibition, it will hold CES 2021 Review Conference to share insight on CES at the end of January.
* MIK (Made in Korea) project in CES 2019-2020 to promote Korean companies to the world * BEST OF CES since 2015 to select outstanding products by each sector * The first CES review event CES Review Conference held every year since 2015