D-Link Corporation unveils their new 5GNR Wi-Fi 6 CPE device (DWR-2000) as well as announces availability of a new 5G Wi-Fi 6 Mobile Hotspot (DWR-2101). As data demands accelerate, prosumers are consistently on the lookout for exceptional future-proof products to keep their data-intensive tasks online and provide enhanced security for their sensitive data.
""Our new CPE and mobile hotspot are evidence of D-Link's continued development in next-generation solutions for home and business users," said Raman Bridwell, vice president, products and services at D-Link Systems. "From game-changing 5G technology to the latest Wi-Fi 6 advancements, these new introductions provide critical performance benefits from excellent download speeds to extremely low latency and reduced congestion. They fulfill the promise of cutting-edge entertainment and productivity to last well into the future."
5GNR Wi-Fi 6 CPE (DWR-2000) The new DWR-2000 5G customer premise equipment (CPE) serves as a powerful networking focal point for homes and offices. The DWR-2000 CPE integrates LTE Advanced standard, which combines with leading-edge 5G to dramatically elevate connection speeds. Wi-Fi 6 innovation provides users with simultaneous and seamless access to voice, data, and video content. Additional product specifications include:
• 1Gbps WAN Port • Two 1Gbps LAN ports • Optional RJ-11 port for VoLTE functionality • D-Link Intelligent QoS technology for prioritizing important network traffic • Free user management and configuration App support
5G Wi-Fi 6 Mobile Hotspot (DWR-2101) Portable and compact, the DWR-2101 hotspot provides improved 5G performance capable of acting as a robust smart home entertainment router with 1.6Gbps connection speeds for 4K video streaming or VR gaming. The hotspot is also ideal for business networks, offering increased security and scalability required to support applications such as multimedia cloud storage and video conferencing. The DWR-2101 delivers:
• Simultaneous support of up to 32 devices
• Built-in Gigabit Ethernet port
• WPA3™ security protection
• Quick and easy setup
• Convenient plug-and-play installation and no complicated software
• Intuitive LCD touchscreen for easy monitoring and use
• Removable all-day battery
Pricing and Availability:5GNR Wi-Fi 6 CPE (DWR-2000), Q2 2021, $599-799, not including local certifications and data plans
5G Wi-Fi 6 Mobile Hotspot (DWR-2101), Q1 2021, $399-599, not including local certifications and data plans
The global news network AVING News has dispatched reporters to CES for 15 consecutive years since 2006, reporting the most number of news globally. After exhibition, it will hold CES 2021 Review Conference to share insight on CES at the end of January.
* MIK (Made in Korea) project in CES 2019-2020 to promote Korean companies to the world * BEST OF CES since 2015 to select outstanding products by each sector * The first CES review event CES Review Conference held every year since 2015