The Consumer Technology Association (CTA)® today announced the featured authors in Gary's Book Club for CES® 2020. These prominent authors in the tech industry will autograph and promote their books to CES attendees and share insights in lively discussions on the CTA Stage, located in the Grand Lobby of the LVCC.
"Gary's Book Club presents the opportunity to showcase the works of noteworthy authors to a global audience at CES and provide new perspectives on how tech is shaping industries," said Gary Shapiro, president and CEO, CTA. "This year's authors will discuss topics spanning workforce and government, artificial intelligence and virtual reality. CTA's latest book, Ninja Future, will also be available for the first time in paperback with a new afterword at CES 2020."
CES 2020 Gary's Book Club:
· Carla Bailo & Terry Barclay : The Road to the Top is Not on the Map: Conversations with Top Women of the Automotive Industry
· Chris Duffey : Superhuman Innovation: Transforming Businesses with Artificial Intelligence
· Lakshmi Sarah & Melissa Bosworth : Crafting Stories for Virtual Reality
·Jane Sarasohn-Kahn : Health Consuming: From Health Consumers to Health Citizens
· Rod Pyle : Space 2.0
· Martin O'Malley : Smarter Government: Governing for Results in the Information Age
· Jeff Kosseff : The Twenty-Six Words That Created the Internet
· David H. DeWolf & Jessica S. Hall : The Product Mindset
· Sarah Boisvert : People of the New Collar Workforce
The complete interview and book signing schedule can be found on the Gary's Book Club page. In addition to Gary's Book Club, more than 1100 visionaries and thought leaders are expected to speak and share insights on premier technologies at CES 2020.
[AVING NEWS Special Report Team for CES 2020: Ideak Kim, Joseph Choe, Min Choi, MyungJin Shin, Dong-Kwan Kim, Eunsil Lee, JungHyun Ko]