The GSMA today announced that executives from leading organisations across the mobile ecosystem will participate in the keynote programme at the 2018 GSMA Mobile World Congress Shanghai. The GSMA also announced the first speakers for the new Leaders Stage, as well as newly confirmed exhibitors, partners, sponsors and events. Mobile World Congress Shanghai will take place 27-29 June at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC).
"With just over two months to go, we have a very exciting programme lined up for Mobile World Congress Shanghai 2018," said Michael O'Hara, Chief Marketing Officer. "While showcasing the latest developments in mobile, this year's event will offer attendees a wide range of experiences through the conference, the exhibition and specialised programmes such as Women4Tech, 4YFN and beyond."
New Keynote Speakers Confirmed
The GSMA announced several additional keynote speakers for Mobile World Congress Shanghai, with executives from leading mobile operators, infrastructure providers and other companies across the broad mobile ecosystem. Recently confirmed speakers include:
- Sabeen Ali, Founder and CEO, AngelHack
- Thaddeus Arroyo, CEO, AT&T Business
- Liu Aili, President and COO, China Telecom
- Borje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
- Eric Xu, Rotating Chairman, Huawei
- Greg Wyler, Founder and Executive Chairman, OneWeb
The GSMA also introduced a new element for this year's Mobile World Congress Shanghai: the Leaders - Stage. The Leaders Stage programme is open to Mobile World Congress Shanghai attendees holding VIP, Gold or All Exhibition Passes, and will explore wide-ranging trends that are shaping the mobile future and impacting citizens' everyday lives. Executives participating in the Leaders Stage include:
- Nicole Richards, Catalyst, Dovetailed
- Kirti Lad, Executive Director, Meraki Executive Search & Consulting
- Jingyi Yu, CEO, Chairman and Chief Scientist, Plex-VR Digital Technology
- Bessie Lee, CEO and Founder, Withinlink