Forden Tech is a professional 3D Printer company which sells their products to Research Institute, technician and other companies. They were seleced as Top 3 Company at global news network AVING NEWS' 'Made In Korea' event by Finland online media 'ArcticStartup.'
Forden Tech's filament machine 'Filibot' makes filament which are commonly used in FDM 3D Printer. Consumers can use pellet to make their own filament((ABS, PLA, PETG, WPC, TPU and etc.). Users can control the printer from 23 degrees to 230, 300, 450 degrees and 7.5mm to 3mm and they even make a variety of colored filament. The best part of this product is that they can handle the temperature, makes any small products in fast time and even has an air cooling system.
Made in Korea was open to promote Korean companies in the age of ever-changing economy. It is the event that was planned to help Korean companies find new sales channels and global network. AVING News is the host of this networking party with a new concept, devised to maximize the marketing effect and opportunity for making new businesses.
→ Go to "Made in Korea" News Page
♦ Foreign Medias in MIK 2016
• Xinhuanet - Cultural newspaper that deals with Korea-China cultural exchange and Chinese stars
• Yesky - China's well-known IT media
• Vietnam Plus - Vietnam's most comprehensive news website
• Female Daily - Indonesia's best online beauty portal
• Arctic Startup - Finland's online startup media
• Pronews - Japan's professional video industry web magazine
• TechnoBuffalo - The US's IT and mobile online media
• The Rakyat Post - Malaysia's English-run media covering the news from worldwide
• Drone.JP - Japan's video and camera media that provides diverse information about drones
• Fashion Wind - Media in China that specializes in textile and fashion